日本人でないお友達からのリクエストにより、英語もかいてみます。(気が向いたら。)

Because of his pony tail and big eyes, everyone thinks that he is a girl.
最近は、ちょんまげとくりくりお目めのせいで、大抵女の子と間違えられています。
His recent favorite is "kissing."
Every morning, when I open my eyes, I see his big smile next to me, and he kisses me. I feel in heaven.
One problem is that he kisses with his mouse wide open and my face get wet and slimy.
Since he started to go to his daycare, we kiss him every morning. Lately, he seems kissing with his friends in his daycare as well.
最近のサハル君はキスがお気に入りらしい。
朝目が覚めると、隣に寝ているわたしに満面の笑みを浮かべつつキスしてくれるんです。幸せ〜。
だだ、彼のキスは、口を大きく開けて、ぶっちゅ〜って感じなので、顔がよだれでべちょっとなってしまう。(笑
保育園に行き始めてから、毎朝かかさず両親と出がけにキスするんですが、最近では保育園の子ともやっているらしい。


Sahar in his 1 year + 5 months:
He lately has sleeping problem, and running around till 11pm. Gil and I are quite exhausted everynight.
We asked his daycare to wake him up after 1 and half hours of nap. We lock him up into his room after 8:30pm, and he was screaming for several days. He seems finally starting to understand that screaming doesn't help.
More new words: "ze"(that) "et ze"(this) "ma"(what)... mainly in Hebrew.
1歳5ヶ月の幸遼君:
最近はなかなか夜寝てくれなくて、11時くらいまでがんばられて、両親へとへとでした。
保育園にお願いして、1時間半以上お昼寝をしていたら起こすようにしてもらって、さらに、夜八時半を過ぎたら、サハル君のお部屋の引き戸につっかえ棒をして、出られなくしたり。数日はもうめちゃくちゃ泣きわめいていたけれど、どんなにがんばっても出してもらえないっていうのをだんだん理解してきたみたい。
「ゼ!(それ)」「エッゼ(これ)」「マ?(何?)」やっぱりヘブライ語ばっかりでてくるなあ〜。
いろんなしぐさとかをまねします。
ネコが幸遼のプレイマットをがりがり引っ掻くので、「サハル君、ちょっとネコちゃんにやめてって言ってきて!」というと、
「ダイ、ダイ、ダイ! も〜〜〜〜〜〜!」って。
(「ダイ」(ヘブライ語で、「ちょっと!」とか「やめて!」の意)
私が「も〜〜〜〜!やめて!!」とかいうのをまねしているらしい。最近は、欲しい物をもらえなかったりしたときも、「も〜〜〜!!」を連発する。w
He now can open all doors in our apt by pulling down the door lever. He can easily come into our working/studying room to bother us. He loves computer. He climbs up on the chair and bangs our keyboard. He is doing it in his daycare as well by sneaking into their office space...
It is great to see his improvement, but it brings up more problems as well.
However, there are some useful things. I can ask him "close the door please", "would you throw this dirty diaper into the trash bin?" and "turn on the light please?"
もう家の中のドアは全部開けられるようになってしまった。レバー式のドアを起用に押し下げる。わたしたち勉強やの仕事に支障が。。。
コンピュータが大好き。椅子によじ上って触ろうとする。保育園でも柵で仕切ってあるオフィススペースに隙あらば入っていってキーボードをばんばんたたいているらしい。(汗
「ドア締めてきて。」「これゴミ箱に捨ててきて。」「電気つけてきて。」とか、結構役に立つことができるようになってきた。
どんどん進化して行くのはすばらしいけれど、できてほしくない事もいっぱいできるようになって、さらに危険度アップ。
うわぁああああ、可愛い。かわいいかわいいかわいい!
ReplyDeleteそのうち舌がでてこなければいいんだけれど〜(笑
ありがとー。最近ほんとやることがかわいい。ちなみに相手のかわいこちゃんは男の子だよ。
ReplyDelete