サハル君初めてのハロウィンです。
Sahar's first Halloween!
着ぐるみはかなり嫌がられて、とうとう頭の部分と着ぐるみを一緒に来てくれなかった。(涙
He didn't agree to wear the head part. :'(
He should know that I made all those costumes by hand, literally by hand because of the power outage with candle light!
ハリケーンSandyのおかげで1週間電気なかったんで、なんと母さんチクチク手縫いしただよ。ろうそくの灯りで!! 江戸時代の内職ってこんなん?
「親子三人でくまちゃんになろうね!」と聞いた時は「けーーーん!」(ヘブライ語でイエス)と元気に言ってくれたのになあ。。。
まあ、大きめに作ってあるんで、またの機会に気が向いたらきてくれるかな。
Well, I made it quite large. Hopefully, he would agree to wear it some other time...
わたし的には、サハル君のデュビちゃんとそっくりに出来上がってかなり満足。
Anyway, I am very happy that they look so alike.
町のハロウィンはハリケーンの一週間後に延期で開催。
Since Halloween got blown by hurricane Sandy, Our town, Highland Park, decided to postpone it to next Monday.
メインストリートのお店はみんな子供たちのためにお菓子を用意してくれています。
Lots of stores in Main street prepared tons of sweets for kids.
コスチュームを着る事には乗り気でなくても、「行く所、行く所でキャンデーがもらえる」というコンセプトはすぐさま理解して大乗り気。
Although he wasn't so happy about wearing costume, he instantly and happily got the concept of "he get candies everywhere he visit"
| 次から次へとお菓子をほおばるコグマ。 |
もらうたびに、「開けて〜〜〜!」と。いや、そんな全部食べて行ったら鼻時出るよ。。
He ask us to open sweets one after another...
| あのおもちゃはトリックアンドトリートでもらえない?? How about the blue car? Can it be a treat? |
| 戦利品 |
停電生活の真っ暗闇にあきあきしていたところでのれいこちゃん家のハロウィンパーティ/イザベルのバースデー。
We got 1 week of power outage and got so bored at the end. Isabel's birthday / Monster Halloween party at Reiko's were a great relief from the darkness and coldness.
華やか〜。そしてお料理がすべてハロウィンテーマ!すごい!!!
I know that Reiko always makes amazing party, but she now has 6 months old girl... simply admirable.
サハルくらいついてるしっ。(笑
| Bear Boys |
![]() |
| メデューサ一家。Medusa family |
![]() |
| バースデーガール The birthday girl. |
明るくて温かくておいしくて華やかで楽しかった〜。 (あ、前回のブログでも書いた?まいっか。)
It was bright, warm, yummy, and fun!!
I love Halloween.



No comments:
Post a Comment