| His first orange picking. |
わたしがちょっと具合が悪かったので、ギルちゃんにサハルを寝かしつけてもらった。
わたしが家にいるのにギルちゃんが寝かしつけるというのは、初めてのパターン。
最初は大泣きでマミーマミーと騒いでいたけど、一旦お布団に入ってしまえばあっという間に寝てしまった。
すごーい!よし、これからは1日交代でギルちゃんにも寝かしつけしてもらっちゃおっかなー?
I was sick, and asked Gil to put Sahar to sleep. This was the first time that Gil put Sahar to sleep when I am home.
Sahar was crying and calling me aloud, but he fell asleep right away once he lay on his bed. That was amazing! Maybe we will start taking turn to put him to sleep...
| Oranges were so sweet. He peeled oranges by himself, and ate 5 of them. |
最近は、一人でトイレに走って行って、便座をあげて、おしっこして、流す。ということまで出来るようになりました!(気が向けば)
Not always, but Sahar now can go to pee by himself.
一方で、この間友達と集まった時、あきちゃんがオズ君(生後10ヶ月)におっぱいをあげているのを目撃してかなりの衝撃を受けたらしく、その日から3日間、「僕はもう大きいお兄ちゃんにならないの!!オズ君みたいにおっぱい飲む〜〜〜〜〜〜〜!!!」と、おぎゃ〜おぎゃ〜の赤ちゃん泣き。
「でも、ノガちゃん(サハルのクラスのかわいこちゃん)は大きいおねえちゃんになっちゃうよ。さはる君だけ赤ちゃんでいいの?」と聞くと、サハルしばし無言。
On the other hand, he still asks my breast. Last time when we had a party, my friend was breast-feeding her 10 months old son, Oz. Sahar saw it, and he was screaming just like a baby and saying "I am quitting to be a bigger boy, and suck mommy's breast just like Oz!!" for 3 nights.
いろんなことが自分で出来るようになって得意だったり、でもまだ赤ちゃんみたいに甘えていたかったり、3歳は微妙なお年頃らしい。
He can do more and more new things, and he is proud of it, but part of him still wants to be a mommy's baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment