Saturday, October 20, 2012

初映画鑑賞: Our first Movie night

昨晩は幸遼君と一緒に初映画鑑賞。
今彼が夢中になっているDesney のCars です。


Sahar and I had our first movie night yesterday.
We watched "Cars", the Disney animation which Sahar is now addicted.


誕生日にイスラエルのおじいちゃんから買ってもらったレゴ(デュプロ)のカーズシリーズ。
どこにでも連れて行くので朝保育園前で手放させるのが大変。
Lego toy which he got from his grandpa for his birthday.
He take them everywhere he go, and it is very difficult for us to let them go every morning in front of his daycare.


へ〜〜。2時間集中力もつんだ。すごい。

ていうか釘づけ?

会話とか、どこまで理解してるんだろうなあ。

最近は保育園でも本読んでもらうのが大好きみたい。アルファベットのパズルも半分くらいは分別できるらしい。家では相変わらずヘブライ語だけど、実は英語の理解力もかなりあっぷしているのかなあ。

一緒に映画見れるんだ。すごい。
じゃあギルちゃんが見たがらない日本のアニメとかは今度からサハルと見よっと。
次はぽにょかなー。


I was quite surprised that he could concentrate to the movie for 2 hours.
More like that he was glued to it.

I am sure that he understand the storyline, but I wonder how much he understand the conversations.

His teachers told me that he love to listen stories in his daycare, and he can recognize half of alphabets in puzzles. He still speak in Hebrew at home, but I guess that his understanding in English has been improved quite a bit.

I loved watching movie with him.
I can watch Japanese animations with Sahar, since Gil is not very interested.
Ponyo next time?











2 comments:

  1. コモリゾーも2歳児の時からCarsは2時間飽きずに見入ってたけどポニョとかジブリ的なのは10分も持たんかったw
    何がちがうんだろうね?
    ちなみに英語で見せてたけど普通に話は理解してたみたい。これもまた不思議w

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cars、サハルもう100回くらい見てるんじゃないかしら。(笑
    かかってると何となく私たちも見入ってしまうので、わたしたちも何十回も見てる。
    いいよね、あの映画。

    ReplyDelete